FREE Chimer - FREE Download|
See and hear time through analogue Chimer. A clock with all the flavours of yesteryear and today's modern technology.
FREE, fully functional, no cost, no ads, no restrictions.
PLUS extra 37 built-in programs.
Updated: 24 June 2013
Operating System: Win95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
Direct Download Link: chimer.zip - 2.286MB
After download choose an option from Chimer's Introduction Menu.
For example: If you wish to place Chimer onto your computer, select Start Menu. Chimer will be placed on your Start > Programs > Blaiz Enterprises > Accessories > Chimer.
Chimer is completely self-contained - no alteration to your computer - no additional "dll" libraries - no registry modifications, no updating or alteration of any existing computer files, libraries or Windows' registry.
Or, you can view and run Chimer seamlessly from a usb stick.
* 18 dials, including "Radio Room" Ships Bells
* Realtime Variable dial size: 20-400%
* Analogue hour / minute / second hands
* Second hand movements: normal / 2x / 3x / continuous
* 3 user customisable dials: Circle, Eaten and Tetragon
* Change background / hand color
* Realtime dial graphics load readout
* Hands only option (no dial)
* Click and drag positioning
* Right click dial for menu
* 33 high quality, midi chimes
* 18 chimes with Intro (icon displays three musical notes)
* 4 chime styles: Normal / Only Dongs / Ships Bells - British Royal / Standard
* Sound Chimes - Bullet / No bullet (mute)
* 3 chime modes: Hourly / Hourly + Half Hourly / Hourly + Quarterly
* Always On Midi option - instant chiming
* Variable chime speed: 25-400%
* Custom midi management - stable / reliable midi playback
* Test chiming option - "Play Chime"
* Alarms - 4 user customisable: play wav / au* / as* / mp3 / wma / mid. Many options including random / continuous / repeat
* Automatic Volume - maintain system volume/s (midi + wave)
* Set computer time
* Independent time zone option
* Automatic / manual portable modes. Run Chimer seamlessly from usb stick / hard drive - no installation or setup on your computer
* Duplicate mode. Run multiple, simultaneous copies, each with unique settings and options
* Built-in "Setup" and “Removal” wizards for optional installation / uninstallation of Chimer
* Built-in "Introduction Menu" for easy, one click initialisation / setup:
Sample Chimer, view Help or run built-in programs, all without altering your computer
* Right click Chimer dial "System Menu > Introduction Menu"
* Automatic startup
* Start minimised
* Show in Taskbar or System tray
* On Top
* Safe Area - never lose dial off screen
* Create Copy - run multiple, parallel, independent instances
* Internet style interface
* User Management (customise options / settings / appearance)
* Animated program icon
* Balanced program resize
* Multiple user support
* Lock position
* Detailed information panels - see "Help > Information"
* Copy / Paste program Scheme to / from Clipboard as plain text for easy email / transportation of entire program settings / options / appearance information
* Definable program font size for large GUI text display
* Advanced Keyboard Control for keyboard orientated mouse control
* Program Category List - run same category programs quickly and easily
* Multi-button window - 1.Close / 2.Full Screen / 3.Floating / 4.Hide (minimise) / 5. Multifunction (optional) - Resize Window / Center Window and Category List / Category Folder / 6.Program Menu
* Intelligent behaviour
* Lightweight architecture (VUN) - minimal resource usage
* Quality engineered, stable and reliable
* Independent compact design
* Built-in WYSIWYG HTML Help
* Realtime Help (title bar) for learning on the go
* No installation or setup required